This is a Premium feature
To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
New baby in Brighton and Hove?(1 Post)
Even the best relationships are strained during the transition from two to three. Lack of sleep, never-ending housework and new financial strains can lead to profound stress. This new research-based workshop aims to strengthen your relationship during this challenging time.
What will the Partners to Parents course cover?
• How to strengthen your relationship with your partner
• How to work together as a team and manage conflict
• What to do, and where to get support, if you think you or your partner is struggling
• How to communicate with your partner when you are feeling stressed and/or exhausted
• Explore how a couple’s sexual relationship changes when you have a baby/child and ways of improving your intimate connection to your partner
Course dates: Thursday 15th and 22nd March 2018
Venue: Friends Centre, 2nd Floor, Tarner Children’s Centre
Tutor: Agnes Munday
Cost: Free / £30.00
Look here for more info:
To enrol call 01273 810210