Talk

Advanced search

Kenton area

(4 Posts)
jane0o0 Tue 06-Feb-18 17:27:29

Does anyone know what its like to live in Kenton, Near Kenton Lane part near Bowfell Ave area. I also wanted to ask if anyone knows how much of a walk it is from there to say Kingston Park shops are thanks. Really appreciate it.

Sadiebird Tue 06-Feb-18 17:38:17

Kingston Park looks about a 20 min walk from there - we used to live the other side of the A1, and there’s a footbridge over the A1 from near Fawdon.

Gosforth is quite close by too, for shops and the park and stuff?

PattiStanger Tue 06-Feb-18 17:42:36

I really don't think walking to KIngston Park is realistic from there but there's probably a bus. You're quite a way from Gosforth for shops unless you've got a car. For me that area would be a little bit too far from anywhere. Can you afford to be a bit nearer Gosforth?

Sciurus83 Sun 20-May-18 13:52:18

Hi! I live here, just moved from Gosforth and it was absolutely worth it for us for the bigger house and garden and really quiet street. Kingston Park would be about 20-25 minutes walk from us. Would tend to drive if picking up food shopping though. There is a little Tesco and hairdresser etc in Kenton itself

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: