Talk

Advanced search

Baby-friendly films in Bolton

(5 Posts)
AnnabelleBolton Mon 29-Jan-18 13:22:37

Hey, I work at the Light Cinema Bolton who has baby-friendly screenings every other Wednesday.

Baby-friendly screenings are only for parents or carers with babies under one year old and like to make these experiences the best that they can be.

We also offer a complimentary tea and coffee before the film.

The Light is breast-feeding friendly and there are baby changing facilities available.

More information and to book the next session: bolton.lightcinemas.co.uk/baby-friendly

If you'd like to talk about our screenings and how we can make these better, please let me know!

fidgetsmumx Wed 07-Feb-18 22:35:09

Hey, I’m curious as to what you have on for toddlers? I’ve not actually been to The Light since it’s been open! Also, is there Tango Ice Blasts? Cos.. Craving grin

Thanks!

AnnabelleBolton Thu 08-Feb-18 11:52:54

Hi, we are currently working on bringing in a toddler time this year. At the moment we only have Family AM on a weekend morning but the sound is at the usual levels - Annabelle

fidgetsmumx Fri 09-Feb-18 12:33:22

You could maybe alternate the toddler session and the baby session, so every other Wednesday? That’d be amazing. My son hasn’t been to the cinema yet as I’m unsure whether he’d sit still so wouldn’t want to chance him in a normal screening lol. Cineworld and Vue are a bit out of the way for us when my partner is in work.

AnnabelleBolton Mon 12-Feb-18 17:19:43

Hi, yes that's the plan. I'm going to be really pushing for this over the next month, so hopefully, we'll have some good news soon! - Annabelle

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: