Talk

Advanced search

Pre-prep & Prep Schools in Cobham/ Oxshott/ Esher

(4 Posts)
venus78 Thu 25-Jan-18 14:46:23

Hi there,

My son is almost 3 and I am looking at pre-prep schools for him locally. There are so many and all seem to be good, just wanted some advise on which are great at accepting kids who don't fit the mould (heard Bevendean says they do but they don't), and which just give a child that great start, not too worried about 10 years time yet. Just want my son to adapt well to a structured environment initially as he hasn't been in Nursery and comes straight from home.

Tinkobell Tue 13-Mar-18 18:02:59

Hello - I've heard Kingswood in Epsom is good? Also Parkside Cobham is very nurturing and good for all types of boys. Good luck!

venus78 Tue 13-Mar-18 18:33:41

Thanks so much @Tinkobell. I have him in Parkside and he is so happy, amazing school, very nurturing.

Tinkobell Tue 13-Mar-18 19:24:19

Lovely to hear. My son when he started there was all over the shop, without exaggerating! He could not sit still or listen for any reasonable length of time. He was a bit of a slow starter. The teachers really grew his confidence over the years. He passed his CE there and got a place at RGS Guildford where he's doing great. I put a lot down to the loving care at Parkside - some members of staff are really wonderful. Good luck to your boy!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: