Talk

Advanced search

Which local baby/mums group Leigh On Sea

(5 Posts)
Hitchers1 Tue 09-Jan-18 16:50:47

I'm looking to join a local mum and baby group. Maybe baby massage or sensory? The only groups I've seen are pay up front for a ten sessions etc at Elm road Leigh centre. But how do I know I'll like it? Any recommendations out there for any good groups you can just join or turn up to in Leigh on sea? Finding it hard to find something local. Me and my baby just sit at home alone every day lol

gallicgirl Mon 15-Jan-18 12:49:14

Try your children's centres. They all do a stay and play session and some might run baby sensory.

Contact groups and see if you can do a taster session before signing up to a half term. I know Talking Tots do three sessions for £12 instead of £6 each.

Stickmangate Fri 16-Feb-18 19:53:42

There is a playgroup in on the Rayleigh road which is pay as you go. Either Friday's or Monday's. Depending how old your little one is Jo jingles is only about £5 for a half term before they are 6 mo this I think.
Play group is called pinochios you have to ring to make sure they've got room.

Misscdm Sat 17-Mar-18 16:26:30

Leigh Community Centre has lots to offer. Quackers is loads of fun which is pay as you go. It’s on a Thursday either at 10am or 11am, think on Friday too.

Joy51 Tue 12-Jun-18 13:27:01

Hi,
I run a baby and toddler group in Rayleigh. You are welcome to come and try us out for free for the first session. It's called Mustard Seeds toddler group and is on Monday mornings 9.30am to 11.30am during term time, at Christ Church URC, down Crown Hill. It's a Christian run group but everyone is welcome You can call me on 07511950633. Sandy smile]

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: