Talk

Advanced search

Hoddesdon

(2 Posts)
MBell7811 Thu 14-Dec-17 23:32:28

Hello, new heregrin
I'm looking to move to Hertfordshire as I have family in Cuffley, Enfield and Cheshunt and a house has come up on Hoddesdon. What is Hoddesdon like to live in? I have 2 children(2 and half and 1), and will be staying down there so schools are an interest and I want to live in a safe area. So if Hoddesdon doesn't tick the boxes, I'm prepared to wait for a another house, in another area. Train links aren't a concern right not, but I will be going to college, then university down there as a mature student next year. So any insight will be very helpful

Abby100xx Thu 21-Dec-17 23:59:21

Hey i live in broxbourne so 5-10 min drive to hoddesdon and I'm there most days shopping, it's ok there i wouldn't say rough or dangerous, obviously there's crime occasionally but I'd say it's a good area - not too busy just right really, the towns got a lot of supermarkets and shops, cafes etc and the train from rye house is on the Hertford east to Liverpool Street line so fairly accessible xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: