Advanced search

Oak Farm Junior - how bad is it?

(2 Posts)
YouNaughtyMonster Mon 11-Dec-17 17:12:36

Oak Farm Junior school in Hillingdon has got a "requires improvement" at Ofsted inspection in November 2017. There are lots of things written about it in the report:

But I don't really know how to interpret the report. Are the issues likely to be fixed in the next 3-4 years? Has the school had a good history before this?

Is it worth sending my 4 year old to the infant school now (which is rated as outstanding), and hoping the junior school improves by the time he gets there?

0304mum Tue 13-Mar-18 17:20:49

Im interested too as it was a highly regarded school locally but I guess things change! I wanted my child with additional needs) to go there but the impression I got was that he wasn’t wanted there. ( because of the answers to the questions I asked) on the other hand Ryefield who historically were frowned upon now have a’good’ ofsted report.
I think you should contact the school to see if you can visit and get s feel for the place .
I hope others add to this thread!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now