Talk

Advanced search

Lewisham and Greenwich antenatal classes

(4 Posts)
Queenbee2017 Thu 07-Dec-17 19:29:38

We are looking at antenatal class options and wondering if anyone has experience of the free NHS classes at Lewisham Hospital. What was the length and content and how it compares with NCT, Noobies or other private classes?

Thank you

EssentialHummus Thu 07-Dec-17 20:13:46

I did the nhs and NCT classes recently. NHS was much better as to content and taught by two experienced midwives; NCT was facilitated by a waffly Canadian and was only good for the social side of things. The course itself was really poor.

Actually the most useful thing I did was antenatal yoga with Sarah Hanks at the Sunflower Centre in Brockley; highly recommended.

Queenbee2017 Mon 11-Dec-17 22:09:23

Thank you for responding EssentialHummus really useful feedback. Have a great evening 😀

chloewiseman Thu 22-Feb-18 13:14:52

Please can you take 3 minutes to complete my survey for one of my final University courses. A Greenwich ward is the area within the Borough of Greenwich which you live in. This could be either Coldharbour, Eltham, Plumstead, Shooters Hill, Abbey Wood or Greenwich etc.

greenwich.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/antenatal-classes-in-greenwich

Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: