Talk

Advanced search

Dental implant recommendations in Brighton / Hove

(7 Posts)
blueblah Tue 05-Dec-17 13:22:46

anyone recommend somewhere that does a good dental implant? I am missing a single tooth.

I want somewhere that provides a reliable service, has good reviews and does not necessarily cost the earth... I don't want to go too cheap and cheerful but am on a budget so would ratehr not go for the most expensive place.

thanks

SparrowandNightingale Tue 05-Dec-17 22:14:50

I don't know if they do dental implants but Burgess Hill dental are fab. They are in Burgess Hill but worth the travel. I think they do a free consultation for a smile make over. You are welcome to PM me.

fudgefeet Wed 06-Dec-17 08:40:17

I went past the implant centre on the corner of holland road yesterday. Apparently they are 3x award winners. I was thinking while I was waiting in traffic that I would definitely look there if I ever needed an implant.
It would probably be cheaper outside of brighton and hove though.

Cordillera Thu 07-Dec-17 17:19:01

Sussex implant centre in Woodingdean are brilliant, I can't recommend them enough. Had one implant a couple of years ago and the entire process was perfect.

blueblah Thu 07-Dec-17 17:44:45

thanks cordillera (and everyone else who has responded!). What was the price like? Reasonable compared to other places? Cheaper / more expensive?

Cordillera Mon 11-Dec-17 14:48:25

It was £2k. Which was a lot more than the place in Brighton my friend had a bad experience at.

neonpink Mon 11-Dec-17 15:07:55

what was the place in Brighton she had a bad experience at?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: