Talk

Advanced search

childcare for 2 year old in St Albans

(2 Posts)
claregg Tue 21-Nov-17 14:27:59

Hello, we are moving to St Albans at the end of January from London, and I will be going on maternity leave at the start of March. I need to find childcare for my two year old, who currently goes to a lovely childminder three days a week, for 3 days a week in February. From March I think I'd like to scale this down to one or two days. Does anyone know of any short term child care options in St Albans? I know he's going to be going through lots of changes all at once - new house, new childcare, new hours, and new sibling to come - so really concerned to find as good a solution as we can for him. Any advice would be so appreciated.

Decorhate Tue 21-Nov-17 21:54:41

Are you planning to go back to work at some stage? If not for a while, perhaps a preschool would work. It would also be a good way for your child to meet new friends in the area. If you do go back to work, a childminder might be willing to pick up at the end of the session.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: