Talk

Advanced search

Baby groups in Bruntsfield/Morningside?

(5 Posts)
susannahlauren Fri 17-Nov-17 14:25:47

Hi all,

I have a 10 week old son and am just about ready to meet some other local parents and babies. There must be loads of mum and baby groups in Bruntsfield, does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

VVeverlasting Fri 17-Nov-17 20:37:42

Google ‘buggy walks’ or find this on meet up app. I’ve found this a great way to meet other mums. We meet up, go for a walk then head to a child friendly cafe. It’s free, you don’t have to commit to going every week and I just love getting out in the fresh air. There are walks all over the city on different days and at different times.
Hope you find something that suits you, so important to get out of the house.

museumum Sat 18-Nov-17 12:21:01

Check out the pregnancy and parent centre on lower Gilmore place - loads of support for mums with very young babies.

If you’d like to get active Edinburgh buggy bootcamp is fun and gentler than it sounds. Meets all over including by Bruntsfield links.

Bookbugs at morningside library is good.

Ellboo Sun 19-Nov-17 17:53:59

Maybe a wee bit young yet, but Tollcross Tots is a brilliant cheap friendly playgroup.

stocksund13 Wed 22-Nov-17 17:01:00

It's a bit late in the day - or would have been for me when mine were little - but there's one at Polwarth Church on a Thursday afternoon. Details here although there's also something about a Tuesday morning so worth giving them a call/walking past to check.

www.evocredbook.org.uk/services/polwarth-baby-and-toddler-group/a0Vb000000Lt5c6EAB

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now