Talk

Advanced search

some local advice please on restaurants for a meal with colleagues (Birmingham)

(3 Posts)
thisismyname2016 Wed 15-Nov-17 16:17:58

Hello everyone, I'd be very grateful for any recommendations for the following: I manage a team of eight people who are all dispersed across England and we're meeting in Birmingham for an end of year catch up. I'd also love to take them for a Christmas lunch somewhere (we work for a charity so don't have unlimited funds!)

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel, caterer, venue in central Birmingham that we we could book?

TIA

KingsHeathen Wed 15-Nov-17 17:08:05

Could I clarify some points? You say you have limited funds, bit want a venue and caterer... would it not be more usual to book a table at a restaurant?
Are you (well, charity) paying to put them up in a hotel overnight after the meal?

BackforGood Wed 15-Nov-17 19:49:59

There are zillions of venues, from really nice (reasonably priced) pubs through gastro pubs to posher 'named' places (for example in the Mailbox) and I believe Birmingham has more Michellin starred restaurants than any other City.
You'll have to narrow it down for us with a bit more detail.
Also, will people be driving here or coming on the train?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: