Talk

Advanced search

Family Friendly Event in Bradford doing Pay What You Can Afford tickets!

(4 Posts)
SingleDadHX Fri 10-Nov-17 11:09:42

If your kids wanted to go to WWE and lime me you couldn't afford the ridiculous prices (FORTY QUID A TIKET!) or if you're looking for something cheap to do with the kids

There's a WWE type wrestling event in Bradford at Richard Dunns Sports Centre and they have some pay what you can afford tickets on sale for people on low incomes.

It's a Saturday 25th November at 2.30pm. I think tickets are normally about £30 for a family but the organisers do a lot for charities and know we can't all afford stuff like that so they have put some online for donation/pay what you can afford per ticket.

www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/family-friendly-wrestling-show-in-bradford-tickets-39080371443?aff=es2

SingleDadHX Fri 10-Nov-17 11:23:12

Anybody else know of any other events doing pay what you can afford?

wickywilk Fri 10-Nov-17 11:48:39

Hey, I don’t know of any events but there is a lovely cafe in saltaire on the high street where you can decide what to pay.

SingleDadHX Sat 11-Nov-17 10:34:09

Shame more events don't do it. It's never the kids fault the parents don't have the income to take them to fun places.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: