Talk

Advanced search

Playgroups/classes on a Tuesday in herne Hill

(8 Posts)
chorusline79 Wed 08-Nov-17 20:01:07

Hi,
Does anyone know of any playgroups/toddler activities on a Tuesday in herne Hill. DC are 13 months and 16 months. Needs to be close to the station as coming with a friend who will be travelling by train. Interested in any playgroups/ music groups/ soft play etc
Many thanks mumsnetters, I’m not having much luck on google!

RicStar Wed 08-Nov-17 20:19:39

There is a soft play cafe - jelly tots a couple of minutes walk from the station.

HDG1234 Thu 09-Nov-17 14:52:40

Hi, try happity.co.uk You just put in your postcode (eg postcode of Herne Hill station) and it tells you what’s on that day nearby.

chorusline79 Thu 09-Nov-17 19:38:13

Thank you both, that’s great. Found a couple of options on happity, including a music class at brockwell lido that looks good. Cafe looks good too. I love the park but it’s getting quite chilly now!

rachelhap Tue 21-Nov-17 12:13:49

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

JohnLapsleyParlabane Wed 22-Nov-17 10:06:54

The community greenhouse in the park did some great forest school classes earlier this year.

Sashkin Wed 22-Nov-17 19:01:52

Try Whippersnappers at the lido - music class.

chorusline79 Wed 22-Nov-17 20:03:25

Thanks for the tip on forest school, will check that out. Sash - thanks also, we ended up going to whippersnappers at brockwell lido with Penny and it was great, my daughter loved it and so did I. Happiity app is great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now