Talk

Advanced search

Award winning face painter and balloon modeller

(1 Post)
KatKraft Wed 08-Nov-17 12:12:53

Award Winning Face Painter, Balloon Modelling, Glitter Tattoos and much more. Over 15 years experience, covering the whole of London.

I am available for parties anywhere in London. I have been face painting since 2002, and can cope with just about any request asked of me. Each fantastic face takes 5 minutes or less, so in a 2 hour time slot I can paint around 24 children to the highest standard.

I am great for parties with a smaller number of children as I can do both face painting and balloons so everyone will go away with a fantastic face design and a great balloon and be talking about your party for weeks!

When booked for balloon modelling I will make a special balloon in advance for the birthday child and present them with it on arrival - this can be themed to the party or just let me know their favourite character. I have done Mickey, Lightening McQueen, Captain Barnacle, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell - just let me know in advance!

You can follow me on facebook or check out my Instagram for my latest updates and photos.

Web: kat-kraft.co.uk
FB: www.facebook.com/katkraft/
Insta: @KatKraftUK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now