Talk

Advanced search

Plantation Shutters - Local Company

(6 Posts)
Shirlpearl21 Tue 07-Nov-17 06:56:41

Hi, can anyone recommend a company that do plantation shutters for patio doors. I've searched the internet with the intention of visiting a few shops/showrooms over the weekend but everyone I've checked out has more negative reviews than positive. I know that people are more likely to post their comments if they've had a bad experience but surely there must be one company in Liverpool who provides a quality product and service. I don't want to get it wrong because they are quite expensive.

TrinityBelle Tue 07-Nov-17 17:09:51

Have you tried Perfect Shutters on Allerton Road? I've no personal experience of them but the reviews online seem very positive.

Shirlpearl21 Tue 07-Nov-17 17:19:59

Thanks - I work not far from there so I will check them out in my way home tomorrow.

Alltheprettyseahorses Tue 07-Nov-17 19:37:31

I second Perfect Shutters. I used to work there and we were always being complimented on the great quality and price, especially compared to national companies. The team will do a great job.

user1471508896 Tue 07-Nov-17 20:12:58

I'll third perfect shutters on Allerton Road, from order to install was only 9weeks and the shutters are great, two years in and not a problem

plantationwindowshutters Tue 16-Jan-18 20:44:44

Why not give us a try - we have 10 years experience and Free Fitting and 25% off in January as well as selling the same product as John Lewis - I personally come out to survey and fit and you can call me 7 days a week as well as a huge portfolio of previous work to look through and speak to our previous customers. Owen at Plantation Window Shutters on 07376 985342.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: