Talk

Advanced search

Cleaner needed

(4 Posts)
Happyfulhamfamily Mon 23-Oct-17 16:06:36

Hi, After six years with us our cleaner can no longer clean for us. I need 4 hours every two weeks. Can anyone recommend someone to me? Ideally someone that cleans and leaves the room looking nice too! Thankssmile

Rebeccaslicker Tue 07-Nov-17 22:06:10

Hi - not an individual but I was v happy with Any-clean in that area. They sent reliable, honest cleaners and also did one-off services like a spring clean or a carpet clean.

WellThisIsShit Wed 08-Nov-17 09:20:38

Ooh I’m interested to see what replies you get.

I had a cleaning company doing it for a year but it was increasingly expensive for less and less reliable cleaning.

The problem is for me, that I need a cleaner who can come at the same time every week, as I work from home and arrange my schedule around things like cleaner times (I try and go out so they get the house to themselves). With the agency I used they couldn’t seem to get a cleaner to arrive at a specific time, or even the same day sometimes, I guess because other clients were out all day at work so it didn’t matter what time they did the cleaning, as long as it was done on the right day?

They also had a massive turnover of staff and didnt brief anyone before they came to do the cleaning, so most weeks I couldn’t see any difference after they’d ‘done the cleaning’.

I suspect they didn’t treat their staff nicely so I’d love to find a cleaner I could rely on, that I know was being paid properly.

Cupcakesandlove Sat 11-Nov-17 06:36:52

Hi,

I’m very interested. Can you send me further information please.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now