Talk

Advanced search

Edinburgh Soft Play

(10 Posts)
luxor Fri 20-Oct-17 14:42:44

Hello,

I would really appreciate if anyone could fill out this survey,

It’s about potentially opening up a cafe (with a children’s soft play attached) in Edinburgh that serves a range of food that caters to most dietary requirements as I feel there is a lack of places for people with dietary requirements to take children to eat/play and know that they will get a range of great options to suit their requirements.

I would love to hear your thoughts and would be grateful for your opinions!!

www.surveymonkey.com/r/N73DHLC

BaffledMummy Sun 22-Oct-17 11:40:15

Completed - I do think the food offered in soft play type places is usually pretty poor so try to avoid eating anything there. However if there were healthy options available I'd be happy to stay for food. Leadburn Inn is good - we use the proper restaurant for proper food first before we go near the soft play area. You can also order from the restaurant menu and eat it in the soft play cafe which I like. (note I am not affiliated with the Leadburn Inn but there are so few soft play places in the city centre I would take the kids, that more based on that type of model would be a big bonus for us!)
Good luck and looking forward to seeing somewhere new to take the kids!

BearFoxBear Sun 22-Oct-17 14:12:05

Done. I'd definitely welcome this.

EchidnasPhone Sun 22-Oct-17 14:16:57

Time twisters has a really good menu & fresh selection. Almost makes soft play bearable

TopangaD Sun 22-Oct-17 20:35:28

For me the one thing no where has got right yet is really really good coffee!! My kids are usually more interested in playing then eating and I’d rather feed them before/after as buying in soft play is a waste apart from a juice /water. Coffee though.. if you can get 2 mins to enjoy it it needs to be good

Kittykatmacbill Sun 22-Oct-17 21:09:18

Absolutely all about the coffee, possibly being able to buy juice (actual juice not slush puppy or whatever they are called) and a sensible snack - eg plain toast, apple etc

BearFoxBear Sun 22-Oct-17 22:18:49

Yes to the coffee!

Fradishes Mon 23-Oct-17 12:38:44

I saw 'real juice' slush puppy somewhere - I think it was at Tumbles. Not tried but could see this being a hit.

ghettihead Mon 23-Oct-17 22:36:24

Yes, to good coffee - please!

Toast would be good and watered down real juice.

Largebucket Tue 24-Oct-17 23:38:59

Reds in Portobello does this - small soft play but was great when the kids were small

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now