Talk

Advanced search

seeking nanny for a 18 month old

(5 Posts)
mumsos Tue 17-Oct-17 13:56:39

Hi, I am looking for a live-out nanny for my 18 month old son in the Shad Thames area. Any recommendations much appreciated! Also, thinking of starting part time nursery (maybe 2-3 days per weeks, half days) - any recommendations on that front also much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

CosmicPineapple Wed 18-Oct-17 09:08:03

Surely if mum is so toxic his dad should be jumping at the chance to have is son full time? That way her negative influence is reduced.

It seems odd to me that the dad is refusing this option stating "well hes not happy here so we wont have him more" when actually having him more would solve the problem seen as its mums fault he is not happy in the first place.

Basically this poor lad has 2 parents amd niether want him. Christ that is messed up !!!

CosmicPineapple Wed 18-Oct-17 09:08:35

Ss wrong thread.

Hope you find a nanny!

SvartePetter Wed 18-Oct-17 09:34:06

There is a nanny who is looking for a new family in the Canada water cool babies Facebook group. Maybe try there?

radiosignal Wed 18-Oct-17 23:15:20

I can't seem to send you a PM. Do you want a full or part time nanny? If part time I can recommend someone. PM me for details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now