Talk

Advanced search

Ewell Primary Schools

(3 Posts)
AdelaMKA1 Tue 17-Oct-17 13:15:43

Hello
I am about to move to West Ewell and there are some outstanding schools within a mile or less of my house. I am moving my kids using the mid-year application process. I am going to look round West Ewell Primary, Southfield Park Primary, Ewell Grove Primary - all who are outstanding.
However, our nearest school is Danetree. Ofsted rated it as Good. I was wondering whether there are any mums out there who have kids that go there and could tell me any more about what the school is like? The teachers, the leadership, the "feel" of the school.
I don't know anyone in the area to ask so would be really helpful for me.
Thanks in advance!

ROR77 Sat 17-Feb-18 14:15:21

Hi - did you get any feedback on Danetree school? We are also hoping to move to west Ewell and keen to find out the same as you?

MaryPoppinsPenguins Sat 17-Feb-18 14:24:12

I think most often, you’re going to get your closest school unless it’s very oversubscribed. (Which lots round here are.) Meadow Primary in Stoneleigh is a three form entry and I think people would usually choose that over Danetree and have a good chance of getting in. I live in the area and was about 50 houses down from our chosen school and was the furthest distance allocated, so it’s quite competitive.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: