Talk

Advanced search

Living in Crewe

(5 Posts)
Coffeecoffeecoffee29 Fri 13-Oct-17 23:33:06

Me and my partner moved to crewe from Manchester last oct. I was pregnant at the time with my baby girl. We have a almost 4 year old girl and 8 month old. Been here a year and still i don't know any body and finding it difficult at the moment. I do work in manchester still but i need some connections in crewe or mummy groups. I will loose my mind! hmmblush

PossibiliTea Fri 13-Oct-17 23:47:18

I don't live far from Crewe and work near Manchester! I'm only 10 weeks pregnant though so not part of any mummy groups yet! Sorry no help at all really!

MyYoniFromHull Sat 14-Oct-17 07:12:27

There's a large fb group, Cheshire Cherubs Parenting Forum, that has listings/ads for local classes etc and general chat. And several sure start centres with various things on. Lots of franchise type classes for babies around Crewe and Nantwich

MyYoniFromHull Sat 14-Oct-17 07:15:32

Regents Perk in Nantwich, Good Time Charlie's in Crewe, Playworld in Shavington, and Funsters in Crewe are all places where you'll find local mums of little ones. Plus kids sessions at Crewe and Nantwich libraries, if you hate baby classes wink

LucyDolly Wed 29-Nov-17 16:21:04

Hey I have recently moved her and I don't really know anyone accept for partners friends! I too feel nervous as il be a pregnant/new mummy with no local friends!

I have a good group of friends but they all live in Wirral/London/preston. No one is local especially as stupid me cant drive!

Hope you have settled in well x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now