Talk

Advanced search

Moving the Cheshunt - Childcare advice please...

(3 Posts)
fuschiafish Thu 12-Oct-17 09:55:22

Hello
We're looking at moving to the area to be nearer family, and need to get our head around childcare (among the long list of 'things to do when you move!).
Our daughter is in nursery full time, 5 days, as we both work, so looking to do much the same when we move (never really looked at childminders - there didn't seem to be many near where we are at the moment).
What do people do - nursery or childminder?
I've got a list of all the nurseries providing childcare with the free 30 hours (daughter will be 3 at the end of 2017), but struggling with childminders...
Any recommendations greatly received, or top tips...!
Any thoughts on areas to live in Cheshunt too if that's not asking too much from you busy people!
Thank you!
Odette

herts Fri 03-Nov-17 14:44:44

Hi, I live in cheshunt.

My LG goes to nursery , I can recommend several nurseries depending on where you are planning on living , access to station etc.
PM me if you want x

bruffin Fri 03-Nov-17 17:47:38

Cheshunt is split by the A10, basically other than the brookfield farm, all the shops and facilities are on the east side of the a10. If you commute you have option of Cheshunt or Theobalds Grove station.
There is the Laura Trott leisure centre if you want a pool and a gym. Several parks and the Lea valley are not far from the Pond.
Will post more later

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now