Talk

Advanced search

Heaton Norris?

(7 Posts)
Babyboy15 Thu 05-Oct-17 16:08:17

HI!

We're saving up for a house and just wanted to ask if Heaton Norris is a nice area?

We've seen a few properties and won't be buying for a few years but we are looking at The Heatons area as our first choice location.

Is there anyone here that lives there? If so how do you like it?

xx

Silverstone67 Thu 05-Oct-17 16:15:49

I used to live in Heaton moor. Liked it a lot. Nice community feel, easy access on a6 to Stockport or Manchester, good schools.

Justgivemesomepeace Thu 05-Oct-17 18:07:19

Yes Heaton Norris is great. Heaton moor is a bit more expensive. Both good areas, schools are good, easy access to motorway network, airport, Manchester etc. All kinds of social stuff going on, facilities/clubs for kids. What's not to like!

AtomHeart Sun 08-Oct-17 20:12:18

It is decent. I was there today.

Havingahorridtime Wed 11-Oct-17 09:50:49

I don't like heaton Norris At all. I wouldn't choose to live there. Heaton moor is lovely but more expensive.

WasWildatHeart Tue 17-Oct-17 21:39:36

Heaton Norris covers a broad area so there is a mix of houses/ areas to suit all tastes. Perfect location with plenty of trees, walks and fab facilities in Heaton Moor plus short hop to Didsbury and Stockport.

TDHManchester Thu 26-Oct-17 17:20:47

Its as good as any.. I live fairly close to that area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now