Advanced search

Any meet ups or social groups in Chester

(3 Posts)
Steph180 Thu 05-Oct-17 13:03:37

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good socials or meet ups in Chester for Mums, or even just anywhere that is family friendly really.

Let me know everyones thoughts

Smarshian Fri 06-Oct-17 14:31:52

Coffeetots is great. They have loads of groups on through the week but it's generally good to just go and hang out in. Also I joined mush and gave met up with a few people from there.

NMCFundraising Wed 14-Mar-18 14:44:34

Hello! My name is Teresa and I am the Events Manager at The Neuromuscular Centre. We are a charity based in Winsford, and we support people with Muscular Dystrophy.

We have an exciting and varied calendar of annual events, but I thought I would share our upcoming event with you as it is a fun, family day out! Our Easter Bunny Run is being held on Saturday 24th March at Blakemere Village, located in Sandiway, Northwich.

It is a 5k route around the woodland part of Blakemere Village, and is accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs. Every participant will receive a pair of flashing bunny ears, plus an Easter goody bag upon completion! Also, along the route there will be 100 hidden paper eggs.. all which can be exchanged for real chocolate eggs at the finish line!

This is a family friendly fun run suitable for all ages, and the ability to run is not necessary! We encourage you to walk, jog or even hop in aid of NMC. 

Registration is £7.50 for adults, child entry (under 16) is £5, and Under 5’s go free!

To register, please call 01606 861733 for a sponsor form to be sent to you, or visit There is no minimum sponsorship required to take part.  Alternatively, please feel free to come along and sign up on the day!

‘Hop’ to see you there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now