Talk

Advanced search

Moving to Swansea

(7 Posts)
Joey1988 Fri 29-Sep-17 00:11:41

Hey everyone!

I'm four months pregnant and moving to Swansea in February to live with my boyfriend,little wary as I have no friends there and wanted ideas of where to go and meet people either expecting or new mums? Just places to make new friends really smile any help would be great x

piefacedClique Fri 29-Sep-17 06:59:09

It’s a very friendly city, you’ll love it. Where abouts are you moving too?

sirbedevere Fri 29-Sep-17 07:00:37

There are an absolute ton of baby and toddler groups running - where abouts are you moving to?

Ohyesiam Fri 29-Sep-17 07:35:05

Order the fantastic co sleeping book Three in a Bed by Barbra Jackson from Amazon.
Coi slept with mine, they are happy little things, I got sleep.
The safety stuff is mainly making sure there's no gap between bed and wall, etc, and not doing it if you drink, take recreational drugs or smoke. But look it up, and enjoy your baby .

Ohyesiam Fri 29-Sep-17 07:37:37

Ooh, sorry, I somehow managed to jump threads...

MrsPussinBoots Fri 29-Sep-17 07:47:56

Make sure you go to the libraries, especially central library on the front. I used to work there and we did tons of baby events like singing and stories.

Joey1988 Fri 29-Sep-17 17:26:08

Thanks everyone. I'm moving the penllergaer. I've lived in Cardiff before and have some friends there but it's a bit of a drive sometimes so wanted to meet some people close by. Also does anyone know much about NCT groups?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »