Talk

Advanced search

can anyone recommend a cleaner for Moseley please

(4 Posts)
aqua23 Thu 28-Sep-17 12:14:16

Hi

Due to illness, i am thinking of hiring a cleaner for the first time, i've had a look around on gumtree and agency's and then i drifted onto articles about pitfalls, I wonder if it's more bother than it's worth?! I spoke to a few people on the phone, I'm unsure about what to ask them and already a bit stressed as I'm very particular! Their prices ranged from £8-£12.50 an hour- but that's really no indication of how good they are.

I'd like to find a mature female cleaner with experience for an initial deep clean then a few hours a week to maintain- if only I knew who! any recommendations or advice please?

cottonwoolbrain Thu 28-Sep-17 13:25:45

Hi sorry to hear you're not well. Our cleaner is good I will PM you her details. I know she's recently lost a client so she may be looking for extra work

claudiasacramento Thu 28-Sep-17 22:04:11

Hi,
I am also looking for a cleaner is moseley, any recommendation would be most welcome.
thank you

dozydaisy Sun 15-Oct-17 22:23:16

Hello I am a cleaner and cover Mosley and Harborne Please pm me if interested. Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now