Talk

Advanced search

Primary Age Tutoring Available

(2 Posts)
SusieK100 Wed 27-Sep-17 14:45:12

I am an qualified Primary School teacher with nine years teaching experience and have just moved back to the area.

I have taught all the primary age groups and would like to offer 1:1 or small group tutoring in Reading, Writing and Maths for children from years 1 to 6. When planning or preparing for sessions, I use my teaching experience and subject knowledge to plan fun and engaging activities personalised for the child or children I am working with. I am all about identifying gaps in learning and boosting confidence!

In my previous teaching role, I was Literacy subject leader for four years and because of this have very good knowledge and experience in supporting children with phonics, reading and writing. I have an excellent understanding of the National curriculum requirements from Year 1 - year 6 in reading, writing and maths.

I am available from 4/4:30pm weekdays and would be willing to arrange weekend sessions to. I am currently charging £20 for an hours session.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want additional information or references.

Many Thanks!
Susie Kerr

Popsicle789 Tue 03-Oct-17 22:22:52

Join the Blue Skies Preloved Gloucestershire page... you should have more takers there x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: