Talk

Advanced search

Guildford/Cobham Builder

(5 Posts)
Snowglobes Mon 25-Sep-17 16:56:50

Anyone able to recommend a great builder for a reasonably large project in the Guildfird/Cobham area please? Huge thanks in advance!

zoemelb Tue 26-Sep-17 06:47:01

I'm also looking for one also, a very small project.

50ShadesOfEarlGrey Tue 26-Sep-17 09:01:46

I can really recommend this company:
www.midsussexconstruction.co.uk

They have done two complete refurbishments for us. Easy to work with, liaised with architect etc. Excellent workmanship, most trades are employed directly by them. I think their offices are based in Horsham, so not too far from you.

NotCitrus Wed 27-Sep-17 07:08:36

Try Ashcrofts based in Walton.

EvansOvalPies Wed 27-Sep-17 13:29:56

I have heard good reports from other people of Ashcrofts in Walton, as NotCitrus has said, although we don't have any personal experience of them.

I would also personally recommend Ram Homes based in Addlestone - 01932 354993 for large jobs, certainly. (Not sure about smaller jobs). But it is a family company, very friendly people and they do extremely good work.

Our NDN has just had some work done by Tony Howard (01784 450346 or 07970 865860) based in Egham and seems really pleased (and NDN is a real Victor Meldrew-type fusspot). So that seems a good recommendation grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now