Talk

Advanced search

Hello from your new Local Editor

(6 Posts)
LocalEditorCeredigion Thu 21-Sep-17 13:50:08

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new editor for Mumsnet Local, Ceredigion.

My name is Amanda, and I live on a smallholding just outside Aberystwyth with my husband, our two young daughters, and five border collie dogs.

Over the coming months, I shall be adding lots of events to the 'What's On' section, which can be found here. We'd also love to hear about any events you're involved with and please feel free to add them to the page.

We also have a shiny new facebook page and twitter account which can be found here and here.

I will be around and about on the site, but feel free to introduce yourself or let me know if there is anything that I can help with.

Hwyl fawr am nawr! / Bye for now

Amanda - Local Editor

gamerchick Thu 21-Sep-17 13:52:19

I'm nowhere near you but hello anyway grin

SpiritedFlame Thu 21-Sep-17 16:20:15

Hi Amanda,

I live just inside of Aberystwyth. Hello! I'm so rubbish at replying haha but thought I would say hi and congratulations on your new role.

x

LocalEditorCeredigion Thu 21-Sep-17 21:34:26

Thank you for the warm welcome smile

Do keep popping back @spirited - It's great to have you here!

Annamosty Fri 22-Sep-17 08:39:38

Hi Amanda. I live near Aberystwyth, it's great to hear from you. It would be great to have a mumsnet meet up. Good luck in your new role! Anna

MedHelen Tue 26-Sep-17 15:45:27

I'm new to the area, congratulations on your new job smile
Do you know of any play groups I can take a two year old to near Aberaeron?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: