Talk

Advanced search

swimming lessons

(3 Posts)
bartsful Sun 17-Sep-17 22:18:31

so boring i know but i wondered where people would recommend for swimming lessons for my two DSs (5 and 3) have been at Archway but they are booked up and getting pre-school sessions for 3yr old seems impossible out of school day!

squeaver Mon 18-Sep-17 14:33:34

My daughter (who is now 12!) did lessons with Tiny Swimmers www.tinyswimmers.co.uk/

She used to go to the primary school on Harringay ladder but it looks like they have lots of pools now. Website is a bit deceiving - thye're not just for babies!

SelkieSwimSchool Mon 15-Jan-18 07:30:00

I run an independent swimming school called Selkie Swim School aon the Harringay Ladder N4 1DP. We run swimming lessons from children from 4 years up (ideally in reception) every weekday after school. We don't have a website yet - relying soley on recommendations. We are very welcoming and our Instructrs are very experienced - please take time to get in touch if you would likre more details. I'm Karen and I coordinate the lessons 97757727782 or selkieswim@yahoo.com

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: