Talk

Advanced search

Horsforth - Recommendations please

(8 Posts)
MissPiggy101 Sat 09-Sep-17 09:13:58

Bit of a mix !
Any recommendations please for..
- Driving instructor for refresher lessons.
- Playgroups - week day meets suitable for 3 yr old
- Hairdresser for colouring / trims & blowdrys.
Thanks very much!

whatsthecomingoverthehill Sat 09-Sep-17 16:52:13

I think some of the churches (Lister Hill, Emmanuel, St James) have playgroups. Not sure about the others.

Have you discovered the local Facebook group yet? If you asked on there you'd get plenty of advice.

Hope you're enjoying it here!

MissPiggy101 Sat 09-Sep-17 20:48:29

Thanks for that - do you mean the New Horsforth Community Group on FB? If so - yes smile Will ask.

whatsthecomingoverthehill Sat 09-Sep-17 20:54:28

I think it's just called Horsforth Community Group. There have been various splinter groups...typical Facebook. It's the largest one anyway.

rebekahjoy1983 Sun 10-Sep-17 20:01:13

Little Jims group at St James on New Road side is the best group! Ive been taking my son for over two years. Its on a Friday 10am.

MissPiggy101 Mon 11-Sep-17 22:12:13

Thanks very much both Xx

AnythingNotEverything Tue 26-Sep-17 23:13:23

For a driving instructor, Maria Jane is great. I don't have her number. She taught my son and was brilliant.

Trazzletoes Sat 30-Sep-17 04:10:03

I used to use a woman who did a great job dying my hair at Mousie Brown’s opposite the station - I think she was called Jo. Having said that, my last haircut was at Renegade in the city centre, opposite the cathedral and it’s the best haircut I’ve ever had. Easily.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: