Talk

Advanced search

Newbies to Cambridge.

(6 Posts)
NewTownDweller51 Thu 07-Sep-17 06:14:43

Hi fellow newbies!
I had a few messages from several women who were new to Cambridge and in the midst of the move, I now can't remember who you all are!

I'd love to organise a meet-up. Hubster and kids are already in Cambridge and I'm just clearing up...but I arrive next week. So if you're up to meeting up, let's do it!

Hope you're all settling in. I'm so excited to be moving!!

redtulips123 Fri 08-Sep-17 13:35:02

Yes!! Love to. We arrived a few weeks ago. Still in temp housing- haven't found a house yet in town that can fit all 5 of us and all our stuff which will arrive in by ship within the next month ...

Looking forward to meeting up

BonkersinHonkers Wed 13-Sep-17 18:50:35

Yes, would love to meet other new arrivers.

NewTownDweller51 Thu 14-Sep-17 01:57:13

Wasn't there another newbie who had recently arrived from abroad?

Anyway, redtulips, pm me your mobile, I have yours Bonkers and we'll go for coffee the three of us...

Hey, and I've just arrived in Cambridge!! Super-excited!!!

blundell03 Mon 09-Oct-17 19:49:42

Hey there! I’ve just posted also and then came across this. I’m moving from london with my family and would love to meet up with some lovely ladies. We’re moving into temporary housing too! Will be moving in next couple of weeks I think - slightly nervous about it as I don’t really know anyone apart from in-laws!!!

NewTownDweller51 Mon 09-Oct-17 20:57:07

Hi blundell03,

PM me your mobile and I'll add you to our 'newbies' whatsapp group. We've already met and I'll organise another meet-up when you arrive.

Good luck: Cambridge is fab!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now