Domestic Appliance 'engineer'

(1 Post)
Emily31 Mon 04-Sep-17 14:35:16

Hi there,
American style fridge/freezer bust and looking for someone to repair. Can anyone recommend anyone please? Thought I'd try this route before calling manufacturer, which I assume will cost more.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in