Advanced search

Taking my child abroad that has a different surname

(1 Post)
lsam80 Wed 09-Aug-17 13:34:49

Hi I am separated from my ex partner and am taking my daughter abroad in a couple of weeks. I have been advised that I need to take a consent letter completed by her father to say that I have permission to do this. Does anyone have a sample/template letter for this?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »