Talk

Advanced search

Fleet local walks

(5 Posts)
Sophiia Mon 07-Aug-17 14:18:42

Hi, whether anyone can advise on a local walks with buggies? I was told by a health visitor that there is a group - ready-steady-mums - who meet every Wednesday on ElvHeath for a walk, but I googled their website - and they have no walks in fleet. Are there any other groups/walks to meet other mums? Thanks!

DontBuyANewMumCashmere Mon 07-Aug-17 17:35:13

There was one in Farnham Park a year ago ish? That's not far from Fleet.

Also have you looked on Fleet Parents? This is the local Facebook group for the area. I thought I saw a group on EH with buggies in the last 12 months.

Sophiia Wed 09-Aug-17 12:43:52

thank you! I'll try Facebook, but I haven't seen any group there (maybe I will ask the same question...). Just wanted to find someone near a Fleet Pond or EH area..

DontBuyANewMumCashmere Fri 11-Aug-17 12:51:44

How old is your little one? Mine is 2.8 and we walk around there and cycle a bit too. PM me if you're interested and we can meet up if you like.

Sophiia Tue 15-Aug-17 21:08:33

Hi, we are just 6 months old. (sorry for delayed response - had a crisis with the house hold things...). We probably need to find someone younger age - we are too little to cycle yetsmile!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »