Talk

Advanced search

Win a family ticket to Andy's Dino Club Day!

(11 Posts)
LocalEditorNottingham Tue 01-Aug-17 17:39:31

We are dino-roaringly excited to have a family ticket to Andy's Dino Club Day - with Andy Day - at Wollaton Hall, Monday 21st August, to offer as a prize.

'Andy will be performing his amazing dino raps, plus meeting and greeting fans throughout this special one off Dino Club Day.

Visit the Dinosaurs of China exhibition and then be entertained with special family friendly performances from Andy Day plus the chance to meet the man himself! Our animatronic dinosaur Hunter the Sinraptor will also be available for photos. '

Andy Day performances at 11am & 3pm.

Ticket includes entrance to the Dinosaurs of China exhibition at Wollaton Hall and Andy Day performance. Parking charges apply.

Find out more and book tickets here

To enter, post in the thread below by midnight on Wednesday 9th August, with your answer to this question:

What dinosaur would you most like to hear Andy rap about?

The winner will be contacted on Thursday 10th August by Mumsnet PM (remember to check your inbox) and asked for their name and email address to pass on to the Dinosaurs of China team. They must respond by noon on Sunday 13th August to claim their prize.

T-Rex of course! Although for my own entertainment I'd like to hear him rap Brachiosaurus grin This would be amazing to win, Ds is a massive Andy fan - we get the magazine every month!

Ellbevs83 Tue 01-Aug-17 19:22:13

Diplodocus smile We'd love to win. What a great prize smile x

hutchy73 Wed 02-Aug-17 22:34:52

Triceratops would be my favourite - fingers crossed

icklekid Thu 03-Aug-17 02:02:18

pterodactyl is my sons favourite however for local comedy value the Ayeupmiduckasauras on maid Marian way would also be brilliant! 😂

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Thu 03-Aug-17 07:23:25

My son loves iguanadons. This would be a fab birthday treat for him!

Zeezeebo Thu 03-Aug-17 10:09:04

My little boy would to hear Andy rap about his favourite dinosaur the
T-Rex x

emmabrown123 Tue 08-Aug-17 19:19:40

Hocus pocus, we'd like to hear a rap about a Diplodocus!!

Ratbagcatbag Wed 09-Aug-17 00:59:12

My daughter would love to hear a rap about T-Rex, she loves them and their short arms 😂

LocalEditorNottingham Thu 10-Aug-17 22:29:14

Congratulations to our winner EnglishGirlApproximately and commiserations to everyone else flowers

Thank you so much! I think I'm just as excited about meeting Andy as DS is 😀

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now