Talk

Advanced search

Meeting other parents, hull

(3 Posts)
Hayley32 Sun 30-Jul-17 21:08:35

Hi everyone, I'm looking into making some friends because as sad as this is, I have none. I was in work last year but had to leave due to been pregnant with my son. My partner works and since my son was born in April I've become quite isolated and lonely. I have two older children also, I don't know of any baby groups and I did try one with my daughter a couple of years ago and despite trying to make conversations everyone had their own little click of friends and I found it awkward. So if anyone wants to meet up or can direct me to some friendly and welcoming groups in hull I would really appreciate it. Sorry for the long post and Thank you.

CheshireChat Mon 14-Aug-17 18:54:31

I know you posted this a while ago, but I found the groups at the Central Library and the soft play near Quasar the friendliest places.

I'm pretty friendly myself so you can PM me if you like smile.

WitchSharkadder Tue 15-Aug-17 14:35:20

Hi. It doesn't sound sad at all, Hayley, I had the same problem with baby groups.

I don't have a little one anymore, my youngest is about to start school, but I am looking for friends to meet up for a coffee with smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »