Advanced search

trouble maybe?

(2 Posts)
unknown12 Fri 28-Jul-17 13:47:24

Hello basically what it is is I have 3 children but I am not in a relationship with their father. what my worry is is he still lives with his parents and I have my own place with the children, his dad kicked him out and I let him stay here for the last 2 nights as his the kids dad and I couldn't see him on the streets. anyway my problem is today he went jobcentre and told them I have let him stay here. what I want to know is am I going to get in trouble for letting him stay. I quite clearly stated to him this will not be a long term thing and he has to sort himself out. but I don't want to get in trouble for being a nice person. we have not been together over 3 years now and literally only talk because of the children. any help will be appriciated

XTINA3007 Wed 02-Aug-17 16:39:49

I think this will cause you trouble, if you are on benefits.

This would be classed as a change in your circumstances.

If you are not, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »