Advanced search

Babysitter available in Crookes, Broomhill and Walkley

(2 Posts)
Crookesbabysitter Mon 24-Jul-17 08:08:34

Hi, I am currently looking for Babysitting opportunities in the Crookes, Broomhill and Walkely areas!

I have just graduated from the University of Sheffield and will be staying on to start a Masters course in September.

I have 7 years sole charge childcare experience as a babysitter and nanny and plan on training as a teacher after my masters course.

As my mum is a childminder I have grown up surrounded my children, continuously learning the best strategies to help your child's development.

I have experience of looking after up to 4 children at a time, ranging from 2 months to 13 years old. I have 7 years of experience babysitting, as well as nannying for two families during summer 2014, and one full time family summer 2015, as well as as-hoc nannying roles. While working with these families I worked 12 hour days, and took care of 18 month old identical twins.

While nannying/babysitting I always interact with the children, establishing a good and trusting relationship through games, outside play, stories, arts and crafts and baking. I enjoy cooking healthy meals which kids can get involved in. I understand the importance of fun and learning, encouraging children to continue their reading and maths outside of set homework.

I have my own car, - clean driving license and full DBS check. I am a keen cook and am happy to help with homework.

Please get in touch if you need any childcare help!

Harryjarvis4 Fri 29-Sep-17 21:33:05

Hi i am interested in your babysitting services we have a 4 1/2 year old boy and live in crookes. Could you contact me asap
Thanks Sarah

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now