Talk

Advanced search

Surveyors

(5 Posts)
Punkatheart Sun 23-Jul-17 23:37:28

Has anyone got any recommendations for surveyors, please? I am buying a house near Coleford and would like to get a good, honest and affordable surveyor. I have lymphoma and stress really affects me. I would love to get someone you have used (and loved). Thanks.

Beaniebeemer Thu 27-Jul-17 23:10:01

uk.linkedin.com/in/richjones1

This guy. He's based near to the property address too! smile

Punkatheart Fri 28-Jul-17 19:14:11

Is he someone you have used, Beanie?

Beaniebeemer Fri 28-Jul-17 19:26:33

No he's not personally but I work on the edge of the industry. There is another guy who is good in Cheltenham also called Richard Jones - tel: 01242 261213. He comes from Etloe and I can certainly vouch for him.

DobbyisFREE Thu 22-Mar-18 13:33:16

We have just used Elm Surveyors www.elmsurveyors.com/

They were amazing. A small business with a very personal touch (and low prices).

They were available on short notice and very thorough. We got a follow up call the same day as the survey offering a detailed summary (which is offered before payment). Honestly, I can't recommend them enough, they were amazing. The sellers even said they took their number down due to the detailed questions they asked and the time spent there.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »