Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries? Help!

(5 Posts)
EstherTahi Tue 18-Jul-17 12:26:40

We are looking for a full-time spot for our 2 year old in Sanderstead and I'm wondering if any of you lovely lot have any experiences at the local nurseries? We're interested in checking out Gingerbread House, Fennies and Lemon Tree Montessori (sadly Little Apples doesn't have spaces). I know it's best to visit and get an idea of what has the best vibe but I also value others' experiences!
I'm actually feeling a bit sick at the idea of him being in a nursery all day - he's previously been with a childminder (we are moving to Sanderstead from Forest Hill) so if any one knows of a childminder that might be able to do full-time care, I'd also be interested in that option as well.
Many thanks in advance!

Getaheadinscience Fri 04-Aug-17 21:38:50

My daughter attends Fennies in South Croydon St Augustine Road and i have nothing but great things to say about them. She is three now but joined at two and they have been fantastic. She was previously at Gingerbread nursery but didn't settle down, she has settled in beautifully at Fennies. I would highly recommend it, the staff are very warm and friendly.

LocalEditorCroydon Sun 13-Aug-17 20:25:37

Hello, are you aware that there is a new nursery opening in Sanderstead Recreation Ground. They had an open day to day so I assume they're opening in September.

I know it's no consolation but we all worry about our children's childcare arrangements. You may find the personal touch of a childminder more comfortable if your very concerned.

Hope it works out for you. x

surreymummy2017 Sat 30-Sep-17 11:21:31

These were my favioute I liked Fennies christ church is nice and friendly, Lemon Tree Montessori (liked the teacher I met ) it sounded organised, loved at 9 Nursery in south croydon, I dont know why I didnt pick Little Apples as the manager made an excellent first impression.

doctorboo Sat 30-Sep-17 12:38:39

I've sent two of my children to Castle Day Nursery at Sanderstead Memorial Hall. The staff are lovely and the prices are very (very!) good. Both of my boys have loved it so much they don't say goodbye as they run in!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: