Talk

Advanced search

Quick Hello!

(3 Posts)
lollylaus Fri 14-Jul-17 11:02:54

Hi there,

I'm a mum of 4 aged between 10 and 11 months in the Baglan area. Just wanted to say a quick hello and ask whether anyone knows of any good activities going on over the summer for children of all ages? Thanks!

nickyirish79 Tue 17-Apr-18 12:25:43

Hiya, sorry I know its months since you posted. I've just joined and live outside Neath, I moved to Wales Dec 2016 and so far have found it very difficult to make friends as I work from home full time.
Would love to meet other mums for a coffee, little weekend drink or playdates with the kids.

NicFia Tue 05-Jun-18 14:41:51

Hiya smile
I just moved from Jersey Marine to Clydach. I've only been here 2.5years in the UK. I love taking my kids to Aberavon. beach, cafe, splash pad in the summer. cheap and easy day out. (I have miss 3, mr almost 2 and a 10 week old) have you checked out "kidsscene" on facebook? They usually post all the new things that are on over week coming weeks for the kids.
On the other note, ill be happy to meet other mums too. Our life here has been quite isolating and I have still only made a handful of friends since moving here ourselves.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: