Talk

Advanced search

Introductions

(7 Posts)
LocalEditorDerbyshire Fri 07-Jul-17 08:12:37

New to Mumsnet Derbyshire or been lurking for a while? Pop over to this thread to introduce yourself and get to know other parents in the area.

LocalEditorDerbyshire Fri 07-Jul-17 08:15:26

Hello! I'm Fiona, your new Local Editor. Please do PM me if you have any questions or stick them in the talk area here and I'll get right back to you.

I'm a mum of two, I live in Matlock and am looking forward to getting to know you all on here.

So in the words of Cilla let us know who you are and where you come from.

Astitchintwine Sat 08-Jul-17 19:03:14

I'm from Duffield with grown up children but lots of involvement with my grandchildren also in the village.
I sew, quilt and run a sewing group in Littleover on a Wednesday if anyone is interested. It's free to attend and absolute beginners are always welcome, no formal tuition but a room full of help and knowledge to tap in to. We ask for a donation to cover hire costs but don't want to exclude anyone who is financially strapped. Knitters, crocheters welcome too. PM me for more info or if you have a group who would like a visit.

LocalEditorDerbyshire Mon 10-Jul-17 19:55:51

Could you pop the information about this over on the Events listings if you've not already done so? I'll be sure to pop along one week too.

philoSlothical17 Fri 14-Jul-17 13:45:53

Hi I'm a mum of 2 boys from Whaley Bridge. I run a Facebook group called what's going on in Derbyshire if you want to add any events or look for something to do x

SezaMcGregor Sun 16-Jul-17 22:01:47

Hello! <waves>
I'm the Derbyshire Gingerbread Coordinator organising Meetups and courses for single parents in the area. Hope to meet some new LP MNers soon!
Good luck with the new role Fiona!

LocalEditorDerbyshire Tue 08-Aug-17 08:56:29

@SezaMcGregor Maybe we can co-ordinate a real life meet up together?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: