Talk

Advanced search

Cat Sitters in Swindon

(6 Posts)
steppemum Wed 05-Jul-17 09:34:22

Are you interested in a teenager doing it? Roughly when do you need it?

I know quite few people who live in West Swindon as we go to church there, and one of the teens may be interested.
(I would only ask a sensible one with a parent who would keep and eye)

Heratnumber7 Thu 29-Jun-17 18:12:26

Too far from me too.
Can you find a willing teenager to help out for pocket money? Your local Guide Unit would be a good place to start if you don't have any teenage neighbours

SwindonKate Thu 29-Jun-17 13:30:44

Thank you for the replies - I'm in West Swindon, so I think a bit away from you Steppemum

PhyllisDoris Thu 29-Jun-17 13:05:52

Where do you live OP? I also might be able to help.

steppemum Thu 29-Jun-17 11:01:35

sorry, my friend always does mine in exchange for me doing hers!

I know a very good cattery, in Rodbourne Cheney, but I am guessing that isn't what you are looking for?

If you are within a mile or so of me, then my dd woudl do it to earn pocket money, and I would come with to make sure it was all done properly etc.
We live round corner form the cattery mentioned above.

I do know someone who does dogsitting, don't know if she would come to your house for cat sitting, she is based near Ferndale Road, so if you were close to her she might

SwindonKate Thu 29-Jun-17 10:40:06

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good cat sitting service in Swindon?
I would like someone to come in a couple of times each day and feed the cat (possibly give her a run in the garden too) while we're away. There are lots of companies around who offer this but obviously a bit cautious about having someone in our home/with cat we don't know. Has anyone used a company they would recommend?
Thank you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »