Talk

Advanced search

Preloved baby and kids

(3 Posts)
Emma448 Wed 21-Jun-17 19:10:48

Hi everyone I currently run a online page that sells preloved and new quality clothing, toys and equipment for babies toddlers and children. I am looking to expand the business and open up a shop, what I would really like to know is how many people are likely to use this kind of shop in your local town and as a mum myself I thought who better to ask than all the lovely mummy's out there. So honest opinions would you use the shop or would you stick to the big chains ??

OohShiny Wed 21-Jun-17 19:17:58

I would possibly use it but prefer to buy online. I buy preloved clothes all the time from Facebook/eBay/preloved websites and if you were localish to me (Doncaster) I might visit an actual shop. Or the option to buy online and collect from store would appeal as well.

Emma448 Wed 21-Jun-17 19:42:08

Thanks for your reply I was thinking along the same lines on the option to buy online and collect from the shop to cut down on postage as it can be expensive, I currently do not sales etc too but these limit the stock you can show due to the space. Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »