Talk

Advanced search

Forest Nursery in Croxteth nature2nurture

(1 Post)
Rae292 Mon 19-Jun-17 23:15:38

Hi my little girl is approaching 2 and is showing me she is ready for more interaction. I would like to get her into a nursery even if its just for a couple of mornings a week but I am really picky about where I would take her. I have seen a nursery which takes the children outside and is really rather revolutionary as it teaches them in a natural setting and just appeals to me so much more than a regular nursery setting.

The problem is we live in South Liverpool and I have a new baby so it is near impossible to get the 2 buses needed down to Croxteth in time for the session to start so if anyone near to us wants to start with us (I will chip in with the petrol money) and give us a lift down that would be great.

I want to take her along to the parent/toddler sessions first as the website recommends which is £8 a session for 1 and a half hours in the morning to get her started. Its not financially viable to get a taxi there and back so hoping someone near to us would like to give it a go. Hopefully we can return the favour in the future as I am planning on getting on the road within a years time as having a car is a really getting to be a necessity now!

Private message me if you fancy it, its called nature 2 nurture forest nursery and just looks great x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: