Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a Host Family in Winchester for my son

(6 Posts)
user1497865509 Mon 19-Jun-17 10:58:20

Hi,

My son attends Peter Symonds college in Winchester. We are looking for a host family with whom he can stay during term time. He is 17 and is a very sweet and polite young man. Always ready for a good chit chat. He is well travelled and speaks English quite good French and Moroccan Arabic. He is studying for his A levels with a view to becoming an architect. He has twin 9 years old sisters so is used to kids around the house. Ideally we would like to have breakfast and dinner included. We are a muslim family so there are some dietary requirements for our son which can be discussed.

If you feel you may be able to help please contact me.

Thanks
Saffa
Espwalthamcharafi@gmail.com

LeadenHall Mon 19-Jun-17 21:18:08

Could I share this on Facebook as I live nr Winchester? Sadly I can't help x

user1497865509 Mon 19-Jun-17 21:52:27

Yes please do. Thanks so much for your help.x

alcibiades Mon 19-Jun-17 22:15:40

There is a Facebook page for Winchester: www.facebook.com/WeAreWinchester which might be helpful.

LSPorts Sat 23-Jun-18 19:46:58

Language solution Ltd is Looking for host families to host Italian Students from 14-28 July in Winchester and surrounding areas. 2-3 students per family and good rates of pay.

LSPorts Sat 23-Jun-18 19:48:20

Language solution Ltd is Urgently Looking for host families to host Italian Students from 14-28 July 2018 in Winchester and surrounding areas. 2-3 students per family and good rates of pay.
Contact on 02392346321/info@languagesolution.co.uk
Please pass this to your contacts.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: