Talk

Advanced search

Marlborough Summer School

(5 Posts)
AnneW1423 Fri 09-Jun-17 12:05:30

Hello.
I'm reasonably new to the area and I've heard there's a Summer School held at Marlborough College. I'm thinking of enrolling my two kids for a week this year, so just wondering if anyone has any experience?
Thanks!

SJVW Mon 26-Jun-17 11:49:50

I have heard lots of good things about the Marlborough College Summer School. I have several friends whose children have done a variety of courses there over the last few years, and apparently they all have a fab time - go for it!

rabbitcakes Tue 11-Jul-17 12:55:31

It has been going for years and I've never heard anything other than fantastic things about it.

Hope they have a great time!

SJVW Tue 11-Jul-17 14:26:31

My two are on day 2 of their course this week - my daughter is doing dance in the morning and drama in the afternoon and loving it, and my son is doing martial arts and then tennis in the afternoon - I am getting on with some work - phew ..... it really is fab - and delicious cakes for tea in the afternoon too!

GrumpyOldBag Tue 11-Jul-17 19:42:12

My kids are a bit old for this now but did it regularly when they were little. It's fab - quite pricey as childcare (which is how I used it) - but they had a great time. Very popular though, some of the courses book up a long time ahead.
Really nice ambience as loads of adults do it too - and the kids do great shows for the parents at the end of the Friday.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: