Talk

Advanced search

Princess brithday parties

(9 Posts)
maguigon76 Mon 05-Jun-17 18:21:19

Hello,
I'm trying to decide on which princess party entertainer for my daughter's 5 birthday party, who would like ideally Rapunzel.

Does anyone has any good recommendations for a good princess party entertainer? confused

I've done my research and found two very similar companies, so similar that I cannot make up my mind as they offer exactly the same: 'My little Princess Parties' and 'Especially for you' companies.

Both entertainers are great but their backgrounds are very different though see links below: one (my little princess) is a musical theatre student in early 20s says to be more outgoing, and the other (especially for you) is a in her 30s professional singer, more experienced with children parties, and loves singing Disney classical songs.
So I'm not sure which type of entertainer would be most suitable for a 5 years old? my daughter loves music and singing.
www.mylittleprincessparties.co.uk/about/princess-entertainers/tasmin/
www.especiallyforyouparties.co.uk/performer/princess-hollie/

It's the same party format, same party games, they even start and end the party the same way.
Has anyone tried any of these two companies for a princess party? any thoughts?
Which of these entertainers background would be more suitable? confused

I would really appreciate any thoughts as I've been trying to decide and simply can't smile
xx Magda

2weeksholiday Sun 18-Jun-17 19:23:39

I have used enchanting story book parties in the past. They also hold tea parties and attend local events so we have seen them several times. I haven't heard of the other entertainers you mentioned,so I can't offer an opinion. If you are on Facebook, it might be worth asking on the page 'entertaining kids on a budget'. Good luck

EvilTwins Sun 18-Jun-17 21:26:35

Another vote for Enchanting Storybook Parties. I've only ever heard great things about them.

EvilTwins Sun 18-Jun-17 21:33:29

Website here

maguigon76 Tue 20-Jun-17 01:17:01

thank you very helpful xx

maguigon76 Tue 20-Jun-17 01:17:50

thank you for sharing will look them up online xx

Applecheeks Tue 20-Jun-17 09:14:29

I highly recommend Enchanting story book too. Used them for my daughters Tangled party. Totally authentic Rapunzel. I am a face painter so I see all the local princess companies at parties. Most are pretty good but enchanting are definitely the best x

maguigon76 Tue 20-Jun-17 17:07:27

thank you Applecheeks I will def conisder them but I've looked yesterday and not sure if they offer a 2hours slot for that day.
have you heard of Especially for you Parties? xx

Applecheeks Tue 20-Jun-17 18:04:54

No I haven't heard of either of the two you listed. I mostly see Amaryllie Princesses and Princess Parties of Cheltenham. The later is particularly good at the hosting/party games aspect but her music is really dated! Think Agadoo and Superman!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: