Talk

Advanced search

New to Carlisle

(2 Posts)
katie2323 Sun 21-May-17 21:02:04

I have recently moved from Guernsey, Channel Islands to Carlisle with my family. We moved to a village called Houghton and it is very pleasant. My daughter is 3 years old. Just beginning to now find my feet with regards to any parent/child groups/activities close by but still feeling quite isolated having had to leave all of our friends in Guernsey :-( I would love to meet new friends for my daughter and myself....beginning to feel a little isolated :-(

amanda8626 Thu 22-Jun-17 11:39:24

Hi Katie,

Hope you are enjoying the local area :-) What made you move from Guernsey?! I moved to Carlisle from Manchester before I had children and remember feeling quite isolated but I didn't have any children at the time!

I could meet up anytime on a Monday or a Wednesday morning if your still interested? I have 3 children but my older two are in school as they are 9 & 5 but I have my son who is nearly 2.5. If you private message me and we'll exchange numbers/facebook names and arrange a meet up :-) xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »